Single frequency laser Ultra-compact High reliability High stability
CrystaLaser manufactures compact diode-pumped solid-state DPSS Single frequency lasers with narrow spectrum linewidth and long laser coherence length.
- CrystaLaser manufactures compact single longitudinal mode, single frequency DPSS crystal laser products including diode-pumped
The single frequency laser is a single longitudinal mode operation. The single frequency lasers are for industrial instrumentation applications in Raman spectrum scopy, holography, biomedical, fluorescence, reprographics, interferometry, semiconductor inspection and remote detection.
- New Laser Products (Catalog Download)
- 488 nm blue laser outputs 50 mW
- Single longitudinal mode (SLM) violet blue laser at 375 nm, 405 nm, 445 nm, 473 nm and 488 nm up to 40 mW
- Single longitudinal mode laser, true CW Ultra-Violet (UV) laser at 375 nm and violet blue laser 405 nm 430 nm 445 nm 473 nm and 490 nm up to 200 mW, pulse modulation up to 200 MHz
- Compact Q-switched narrow linewidth UV, blue, Green, red and IR laser
- Single longitudinal mode (SLM) red and near infrared laser at 638 nm, 658 nm, 671 nm, 785 nm-980 nm and 1550 nm
- Single longitudinal mode,TEMoo mode, CW output 1064 nm infrared laser
- CrystaLaser provides the most wide wavelength selections of the compact solid-state single frequency or narrow linewidth lasers. Laser wavelengths from UV, blue, green, red to IR (nm):
262, 266, 349, 351, 355, 375, 405, 410, 430, 442, 448, 473, 488, 523, 527, 532, 542, 555, 561, 584, 589, 593, 635-647, 655, 658, 671, 685, 690, 780, 785, 808, 852, 946, 980, 1047, 1053, 1064, 1080, 1313, 1319, 1342, 1444, 1550
- The diode-pumped CrystaLasers are based on our
proprietary laser cavity technology. The proprietary
technology allows the crystal lasers to operate in a single longitudinal mode and
TEMoo mode with low amplitude noise and extremely low power
consumption in a compact laser housing.
- If you need special laser configuration or special OEM laser module, please contact CrystaLaser directly.
For more information, please access the online
Information Request Form and download catalog