Ultra-compact High reliability High stability
CrystaLaser, founded in 1995, located in Reno, Nevada, USA, is a leading manufacturer and designer of ultra-compact diode-pumped solid-state DPSS crystal laser systems. We design, manufacture, assembly and service the laser products in the USA.
- CrystaLaser provides turn-key laser solutions. The lasers feature with high laser efficiency, high reliability, high stability and excellent laser beam quality. The lasers are designed very easy to use, plug and play.
- CrystaLaser manufactures compact diode-pumped solid-state DPSS crystal laser products including diode-pumped
infrared laser and
ultraviolet UV Laser systems. The Nd:YAG, Nd:YLF, Nd:YVO4, and SHG THG FHG of YAG, YLF and YVO4 lasers with true CW output and Q-switched pulsed output are for industrial instrumentation applications in holography, biomedical, fluorescence, reprographics, laser trapping, interferometry, semiconductor inspection and material processing.
- New Laser Products (Catalog Download)
- CrystaLaser provides the most wide laser wavelength selections of the compact solid-state lasers. Over 40 laser wavelength selections from UV, blue, green, yellow, red to IR are available
- The diode-pumped solid state lasers are based on our
proprietary laser cavity technology, which allows the lasers to operate in a single longitudinal mode and single TEMoo mode with low noise and extremely low power consumption in a compact laser housing.
- CrystaLaser is the exclusive distributor in the North America for the laser products of Rainbow Photonics, Zurich, Switzerland
Infrared tunable cw laser, SBS Cells, DAST Crystals and KNbO3 Waveguides
- If you need special laser configuration or special OEM laser module, please contact CrystaLaser directly.
- Job Opportunities Laser Engineer, Electronic Engineer, Laser Sales, Laser and Optical Technician, Laser and Electronic Assembler
For more information, please access the online
Information Request Form and download catalog